Underlying Framework and Model
We expect to deliver the following outcomes from this program:
• An understanding of the need to and the power of working together with others, to achieve the team’s goal
• An appreciation of what others bring to the team, and the value of this.
• A better understanding of myself, my strengths, and my impact on the team
• Better bonding within team members.
We make the learning come alive for the participants through a two and a half day, outbound, experiential program. Given below is the design for the proposed program:
Focus on unfreezing the participants.
Achieved through a set of activities followed by reflection and conversations.
Focus on getting participants to re-consider some of the deeply held beliefs
This is done by making participants step out of their comfort zone by engaging them in mentally and physically challenging situations.
Having experienced Day 1 & 2, the focus will be on ‘Now What ?’
Sharing a conceptual framework of feed back and action planning for the future.
Outcomes at the end of Day 1 would be:
1. Familiarization and expectation sharing with all.
2. Experience each other’s behaviour – focus on roles, empathy and communication.
3. Trusting Others
4. Understanding of how everyone counts and how each one’s role not only fits in the big picture but also contributes to the success of others
5. Understand the learning styles and why different people deal with situations differently.
Outcomes at the end of Day 2 would be:
1. Overcoming fears, going beyond boundaries and believing in self
2. Understanding expectations from self and others, achievement orientation. Hope for success vs. fear of failure
3. An insight into one’s own stand on what winning means and what is trust – ‘to trust till let down’ or ‘not to trust till proven trustworthy’. Examining personal paradigms
Outcomes at the end of Day 3 would be:
1. Understanding the 2 day journey within a unifying framework.
2. Action planning – what they need to do differently back at work. Specific steps on how to measure and who will measure progress.
3. A meaningful closure which helps build new relationships with self and the others.
Copyright (C) Simplotel - All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized copying of this file, via any medium is strictly prohibited
proprietary and confidential.